At Hethersett Academy we would like our students to be smartly dressed at all times. It is the responsibility of all members of the academy community, staff, students and parents to work together to help ensure the policy is adhered to.
- To encourage a sense of community and a business-like approach to daily tasks both in and out of the academy
- To ensure students are seen by themselves, staff, parents, visitors, and the wider community as being smartly dressed, consequently enhancing the image of the academy for the benefit of all
- To offer an affordable, practical and safe range of academy-wear
- To promote inclusion
- Plain black blazer with academy badge on breast pocket
- Plain white shirt (short or long sleeved), tucked in at all times
- Plain black full length trousers. No jeans, corduroys or skinny trousers are permitted
- Hethersett Academy black knee-length skirt
- Hethersett Academy black tailored shorts (autumn & summer terms only)
- Hethersett Academy tie. A tie must be worn at all times, worn smartly and at a length that ensures the academy logo is visible
- Plain black leather or leather look shoes. Trainers, canvas shoes, boots, branded shoes, high heels or pumps are not permitted
- Plain black v-neck jumper (optional)
- Plain black socks, below the knee in length when wearing a skirt
- Plain black, neutral colour or black opaque tights
- Red or black polo shirt with red or black logo (compulsory)
- Black shorts with red or black logo (compulsory)
- Black socks (compulsory)
- Black hooded seat top with red or black logo (optional)
- Black rain jacket with red or black logo (optional)
- Black track trousers (optional)
- Black skort with red or black logo (optional)
- Leather, suede or denim coats are not permitted. Different coloured jumper/cardigan may not be worn. Hoodies are nor permitted.
- Hats should not be worn inside the academy
- Students may wear plain white t-shirts/tops under their academy shirts.
- Students are permitted to wear one stud per ear, one plain ring, bracelet and necklace. No other jewellery or facial piercings are permitted
- Students may wear discreet makeup. Teachers may ask students to remove excessive makeup. Hair styles and colours must be discreet nail varnish, gel or false nails are not permitted
Current award/reward badges are to be worn on the left lapel of a student's blazer. Previous award/reward badges are to be worn on the right lapel of a student's blazer. All others badges should be affixed to school bags.
|Hethersett Academy Uniform Policy 2022||26th Sep 2022||Download|
|Stevensons Hethersett Academy Uniform||25th Apr 2023||Download|