September 15th 2021
Year 7 Admissions
Year 7 Admissions:
Transfer to secondary school applications opened on the 10th September 2021 and closed on the 31st October 2021.
If your child is in their last year at a primary or junior school, you must apply for a place in Year 7 at a secondary school.
Secondary school admissions timetable for 2022/23:
- National Offer Day - school place decisions are made available - 1st March 2022
- Appeals closing date - 22nd March 2022
- Mini admission round to consider changes - 1st April 2022
- Late appeals closing date - 19th April 2022
- Appeals hearings - May/June 2022
- Waiting lists maintained for oversubscribed schools until 31st December 2022
How to Apply:
Applications can be made online using the Norfolk County Council online school admissions website.
Please note the applications closed on the 31st October 2021.
Alternatively, you can complete a paper application form and return this to Norfolk County Council, Admissions Section, FREEPOST IH2076, County Hall, NR1 2BR no later than the 31st October 2021.
If you apply online, decisions will be available during the day on the 1st March 2022 on the school admissions website.
If you complete a paper application form, Norfolk County Council will send you a letter on the 1st March 2022 by second class post, telling you the decision.